The Declaration of Conformity, when expected, will include:
- machine’s declaration of conformity within the applicable standards;
- declaration that the performed activities didn’t behave to a new CE Marking for the machine;
- detailed report with the overall performed operation;
- certification of the Safety Functions’ reliability;
- certification that the machine is allowed to be put into service, sale, concession, on loan or other forms that may be used at the end of production and/or used by an appropriate trained worker.